- Region: Sud-Ouest
- Ville: Buea
- Nom entreprise ou personne: Action Contre la Faim – ACF
- Type de contrat: CDD
Offre d’emploi à ONG Action Contre la Faim – ACF : 04 SECURITY GUARDS M/F
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
SECURITY GUARDS M/F
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions : 04
Contract duration: 6 months
start date: March 2019
supervised by: Base Logistician
Location : Buea
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Ensure security of people and property
– Check entries, exits, movements of people inside and outside the premises, day and night.;
– Control crowd movements.
– Ensure that no equipment is stolen;
– Ensure the totality of food supplies and equipment at all moments and in particular during transfer;
– Check all the enclosures, doors and windows.
– Transmit all information on the security situation;
– Write immediately a report on any incidents having occurred
– First school leaving certificate/secondary
– 1 -2 years in a similar position
REQUIRED SKILLS :
Should be able to read and write – Good physical condition – Rigour – Integrity – Capacity to display judgement – Observation capacity – Self control
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
1. A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
2. A technical written test
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Applications (including a CV, a letter of motivation, and references) must be submitted ONLY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title of the position and reference.
YA-HR-032019-06 in subject of the mail.
Applications must be sent before Friday the 22nd of march 2019 at 5 :30 PM.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED