Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM)
Diageo – Guinness Cameroon recrute un Utilities Technician
Job Description :
Job Title : Utilities Technician (Douala)
Department : Supply
Reporting to : Maintenance Team Lead
Category : 8 (Level 6)
No of positions : 01
Diageo’s vision creates a powerful mandate for a Continuous Improvement culture, which reinforces strong performance.
- Guinness Brewing & Packaging site operates within a constantly changing environment in terms of cost, volumes and performance.
- Significant change is required to deliver improved people performance and a Continuous Improvement culture. Clear milestones and budgeted performance will be set to deliver these goals.
- To produce Guinness products at customer service levels, quality conformance and within budget.
- To operate, maintain and improve on approval the CO2 recovery, liquefaction, storage and distribution Plant, Fridge plant with Screw compressors and a fridge watch, Nitrogen Plant, Air compressors and steam burners.
- To run the Water treatment Plant and Other Utilities Plant as per internal SOP.
- To adopt a safe and professional approach to all aspects of the role as an individual/team player.
- Apply Management system procedures related to his job or working area
- Participate to Internal quality audits
- Help to put in place and apply LTO procedure Apply Management system procedures related to his job or working area
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of HND, DUT, BTS or higher engineering qualification in mechanic, Mechanical fabrication, thermal energy & Electromechanics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery or drinks or food manufacturing environment.
- Technical certification will be an advantage ( Brewing, Packaging, Engineering or Utilities (as appropriate) and/or a nationally recognized technical qualification.
- Respond to change in a positive and flexible manner and sustain a positive outlook across a range of situations/challenges.
- Positive attitude to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop.
As Utilities Technician :
- Observes the operation of water pumps, electric motors and chemical feed pumps; reads various charts, graphs, gauges, and meters; on HMI, records the water volume pumped; collects lab samples and performs standard analyses and tests as required; adds chemicals as needed.
- Run and maintain steam boilers with heavy fuel and natural gas as combustibles
- Recover, compress liquify, store and distribute Co2 in liquid and gas.
- Compress and distribute air, follow-up high consumption and take actions
- Walks about to read and record water usage at water meters analyse results and actions immediately; tests meters and replaces as needed
- Ensuring the correct escalation process is followed in the event of an out of hour’s problem occurring.
- Following up problems and developing solutions in cooperation with the Maintenance Team Lead
- Make sure all malfunctioning of machines are reported through SAP via running inspection on shift basis
- Ensure all machine in utility hall are running at the required efficiency, so to achieved Plant availability at 95%
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :