Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM)
Diageo – Guinness Cameroon recrute un Packaging Shift Electrician-1
Job Description :
Job Title : Electrical Technician (Douala)
Department : Supply
Reporting to : Maintenance Team Lead
Category : 8 (Level 6)
No of positions : 04
Diageo’s vision creates a powerful mandate for a Continuous Improvement culture, which reinforces strong performance.
- Guinness Brewing & Packaging site operates within a constantly changing environment in terms of cost, volumes and performance.
- Significant change is required to deliver improved people performance and a Continuous Improvement culture. Clear milestones and budgeted performance will be set to deliver these goals.
- To produce Guinness products at customer service levels, quality conformance and within budget.
- To apply technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimize overall brewery improvement and plant performance.
- To adopt a safe and professional approach to all aspects of the role as an individual/team player.
- Apply Management system procedures related to his job or working area
- Participate to Internal quality audits
- Help to put in place and apply Diageo GRMS and ISO 9001&22000 requirements
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of HND, DUT, BTS or higher qualification in Electrical engineering & industrial computing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery or drinks or food manufacturing environment.
- Technical certification will be an advantage (Brewing, Packaging, Engineering or Utilities (as appropriate) and/or a nationally recognized technical qualification.
- Respond to change in a positive and flexible manner and sustain a positive outlook across a range of situations/challenges.
- Positive attitude to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop.
As Electrical Technician :
- To diagnose, troubleshoot and repair faults on production lines as well as routine maintenance
- To maintain (inspect and adjust) Electrical Equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve Packaging efficiency, to optimise equipment availability and to minimise losses and risk.
- (Electrical) To suggest improvements in the operation, seek approval and implement to establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs to act at all times within the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act To maintain a records system giving details of stoppages with actions to correct To work shifts as required to cover the needs of the factory
- Ensure all the machine on your area are running at the required machine efficiency/speed to achieve the required OEE.
- Ensuring all PMs allocate are done and followed up with any feedback to the asset care planner/ Maintenance Team Lead/ Day shift technicians
- Make sure all malfunctioning of machines are reported through SAP via running inspection on shift basis
- Provide maintenance and continuous improvement skills to deliver and improve on safety, quality, delivery, productivity, cost and asset care
- Ensure machine maintenance is carried out in line with the preventative maintenance plan, team goals and as per work instructions
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :