- Region: Centre
- Ville: Yaoundé
- Nom entreprise ou personne: Conseil Norvégien des Réfugiés – CNR – Norwegian Refugee Council – NRC
- Type de contrat: CDD
Offre d’emploi à ONG Conseil Norvégien des Réfugiés – CNR : Grant and Communication Assistant (Readvertised) National Only – Cameroon – REPUBLICATION
The purpose of the Grants & Communication Assistant position is to provide support to proposal development, reporting, management and dissemination of grants tracker, operational information of the mission, the humanitarian and political context, produce success stories based on field activities, take photos and videos of activities, produce factsheets, information bulletin and leaflets, ensure compliance with donor visibility in projects.
– Ensure quality and regular monitoring of Communication activities within the country operations;
– Take minutes of internal meetings, share them and follow up on actions;
– Ensure an updated grants overview (active projects, proposals, reporting deadline, amendments) is shared with relevant staff on a monthly basis;
– Ensure proper filing of grants documents in the Office 365 (filing tree) and in hard copies;
– Produce a monthly bulletin/newsletter on main projects activities for internal and external communication;
– Conduct field visits to collect quality videos, photos, and stories on projects to meet donor visibility requirements;
– Produce success stories to capture and share projects’ impact;
– In collaboration with the program team, organize and manage the photo database;
– Ensure an update of NRC Cameroon website page;
– Participate in Grant Opening and Closing Meetings;
– Prepare communication content for social media on a regular basis;
– Perform any other related task assigned by the hierarchy.
– Have relevant working experience in communication;
– Experience in video production of contents for media, design of newsletters, writing of good articles, taking good pictures;
– Experience in proposal development is an asset;
– Have excellent communication, oral and written in French and good working knowledge of English.
– Good Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
– Good Knowledge of photos / video equipment;
– Good knowledge in designing communication material including newsletters;
– Ability to speak in front of a large audience;
– Autonomy, proactivity, high sense of organization and work planning;
– Good motivation and sense of values;
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Beginning: December 2018
– Duration of the contract: Fixed term contract, 6 months with possibility of renewal according to the financing
– Salary / Benefits: According to the NRC Salary Policy
– Duty station: Yaoundé, Cameroon with 10% of field trips