Supply Chain Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Supply Chain Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
• Determine key supply chain KPIs
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Train and evaluate others
• Provide constructive feedback
• Work with finance, sales, and Operation team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
• Bilingual (english and french) Spanish may be an advantage.
• May require experience in a related field.
• May require experience in supply chain management software
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Post your CV at email@example.com