- Region: Littoral
- Ville: Douala
- Nom entreprise ou personne: DANGOTE CEMENT
- Type de contrat: CDI
Job Opportunity at Dangote Cement : Chief Accountant
Dangote Cement Cameroon Jobs (Douala, Cameroon)
posted : 23 avril, 2019
job type : Full Time
Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed. … Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations. Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial report
· Preparation of monthly, and annual budget execution reports
· Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
· Recording classifying and summarising financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
· Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and /or format data for accounting and reporting purposes.
· Advising and assisting the management in the compilation and control of budget
· Reconciliation of bank statements
· Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with local legislation
· Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium- term and program budgeting
· Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
· Supervising the day-to-day operation of the accounting
Education and Work Experience:
· Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance,
· ACCA part 1,2&3, Certified Chartered Accountant.
Seven years of relevant work experience, with IFRS & SYSCOHADA
Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent accounting knowledge with regard to assets and properties in particular
· Strong estimation skills and ability to predict the fluctuation of values of assets
· Good communication, analytical and observation skills
· Ability to work with high precision and efficiency in preparing financial statements
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
Deadline for submission of applications: April 30, 2019.