- Région: International
- Institution: MINESUP – Gouvernement de Russie
- Site web: http://www.russia-edu.ru/
40 bourses du gouvernement de Russie pour les Camerounais.
MINISTERE DE L’ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR
The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Russian government is offering 40 scholarships for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Awards are open in the following domains:
– Mass-media and Library and Informational
– Education and Pedagogical Sciences;
– Linguistics and Literary Studies;
– Clinical Medecine;
– Mathematics and Mechanics;
– Computer and Information Sciences;
– Chemical Engineering;
– Industry Technology and Biotechnology;
– Technosphere Safety and Environmental
– Applied Geology, Mining, Oil and Gas
– Material Technologies;
– Construction Technologies;
– Overland Transport Technologies;
– Aircraft Navigation and Exploitation of
Aviation and Rocket and Space Technics;
– Computer Science and Computer Facilities.
– Information Security;
– Electronic Engineering, Radio Engineering and
– Photonics, Instrument Making, Optimal and
Biotechnical Systems and Technologies;
– Electric Power Industry and Head-Power
– Nuclear Energy Technology;
– Mechanical Engineering;
– Physics and Technical Sciences and Technologies;
– Technlogies of Naval Architecture and
– Management in Engin-eering Systems;
– Nanotechnologies and Materials;
– Technologies of Light Industry;
– Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
– Veterinary Science and Zootechnics;
– Physical Training and Sports;
– Art Studies.
– Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationality (both sexes);
– Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally;
– Candidates should be holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade or AB for the first cycle;
– Candidates should be holders of a Master’s degree or a Doctorate degree from any recognised Russian University, with fairly good marks at least, for post university studies;
– Candidates should be 22 years at most for the first cycle and 32 years at most
for the post graduate levels.
The application file should comprise the following:
– A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with your field of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly stated;
– An application form to be downloaded and printed on the following link
– A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months;
– A certificate of Nationality;
– Certified copies of GCE OIL and A/L or BEPC, Probatoire and Baccalaureate with transcripts;
– Report cards for forms 5, Lower and Upper 6th for GCE AIL holders;
– Certified copies of University Degrees;
– A detailed curriculum vitae;
– A study plan or a research project of two pages written in the Russian language (for post university studies);
– A medical certificate with HIV/AIDS test.
– A photocopy of a valid passport or a receipt indicating that you have applied for one;
– 04 most recent 4 x 4 passport size photograph with your address and
Candidates are advised to submit 2 copies of the completed application (01 original+ 01 photocopy) at the Ministry of Higher Education, Department of Student Assistance and Welfare, 15th floor, room 1504 latest 24 March at 3:30 pm.
NB: All information related to the application procedure as well as the list of institutions of Higher Education in Russia is available on the following website:
Candidates are expected to select 06 institutions in different towns that are close to Moscow. Incomplete files will be rejected.